The wall-mounted InformaCast Enabled RGB (Multi-Color) Strobe operates as a visual alerting device. In InformaCast mode, when receiving an audio page, the Strobe will be activated, displaying the specific color, brightness and blink rate configured by the user. The Strobe supports 10 InformaCast priority levels*. In the SIP mode, the device can be set up as part of a ring group or call group with the Strobe engaged as notification of incoming calls or pages. You can have the Strobe respond to message waiting signals by blinking. When the message has been heard, the Strobe stops blinking. The InformaCast Enabled Strobe may also be activated by being part of a multicast group. The Strobe can be configured with up to 10 multicast addresses and is activated when a stream is sent to its address. Users may also use CyberData’s HTTP command set to directly access the Strobe’s functions.
- Compatible with Singlewire InformaCast v12.1, including support for downloading SIP credentials from InformaCast
- Compatible with Cisco Call Manager
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification
- Multiple colors, Blink rate and brightness can be selected for each of the different activation methods
- SIP and multicast activation
- Cisco SRST support
- Event-controlled relay
- Tamper sensor
- TLS 1.2 enhanced security for IP Endpoints in a local our cloud-based environment
- Web-based setup
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.