The Cisco IP Phone 6800 Key Expansion Module (KEM) extends the capabilities of the Cisco IP Phone 6851 with additional buttons. This module adds 14 physical buttons along with access to 14 additional buttons via the page buttons, for a total of 28 buttons. The KEM supports the Programmable Line Key (PLK) function, but does not support any SIP registrations. Calls may be monitored and answered using the PLK function, but calls may not initiated from the KEM.
- Two 3.5-in (9-cm) grayscale backlit LCD displays, 160 x 270 resolution
- The module has 14 physical buttons (28 using page keys)
- Use the 2 page buttons to access each page of 14 buttons and provide phone status
- Power Save Mode
- Cisco KEM for 6800 series MPP – CP-68KEM-3PCC=
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.