The TP-LINK Gigabit Unmanaged Switch TL-SG105 and TL-SG108 provide an easy way to expand your wired network. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, TL-SG105 and TL-SG108 can process data at a rate up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-ecient technology, TL-SG105 and TL-SG108 can save up to 84%/82% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or oce network.
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports provide instant large file transfers
- Equipped with 4 802.3af PoE ports with up to 15.4W for each port
- Supports PoE power up to 55W for all PoE ports
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfers
- 15KB Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Effective network monitoring via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics
- Port/802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- IGMP Snooping optimizes multicast applications
- Web-based user interface and Easy Smart Configuration Utility simplify configuration
- Power Adapter
- Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Rubber Feet
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Number of Ports||8|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1" H 9" W 4" L|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.