The NETGEAR AV Line M4250 series was designed with input from AV Professionals. The result is a line of switches built from the ground up to support 1Gb audio and video over IP with customized hardware and software along with dedicated service and support.
- Pre-configured for audio and video over IP out of the box, the M4250 switches enable encoders and decoders to be connected with zero configuration
- When more configuration is required, an AV web-based GUI is available at the switch IP address:8080
- This interface has been specially designed for AV installers with specific AV-related controls made more accessible and with port-based profiles
- For audio, profiles for Dante, Q-SYS and AES67 are built-in, as well as an AVB profile (AVB license sold separately
- For video, the M4250 offers profiles for NVX, SVSI, Q-SYS, NDI, Kramer KDS, Aurora Multimedia, ZeeVee, Atlona, Dante and SDVoE
- Other AV CODECs and manufactures are supported as well as audio/video/ control mixed profiles
- To further simplify star deployments, NETGEAR IGMP Plus™ brings multicast automation between all M4250 switches, and with M4300/M4500
- Netgear Switch
- Power Cable
- Rack Mount Kit
- Installation Guide
Your network operates by connecting computers and other devices using a combination of different networking hardware. These devices are the essential to allow your various pieces of equipment to connected to your network, and communicate with one another and other networks.
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Number of Ports||10|
|Port Speed||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||4" H 10" W 21" L|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.