Netgear GS316PP get networks up and running with plug-and-play unmanaged switches. PoE 183W power budget lets you dedicate power for network devices with a simple CAT-5 cable.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- LED indicators for ease of use
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Plug-and-play; no setup required
- Durable and rugged metal case
- Desktop or wall-mountable (based on specific model)
- Ideal for small office and home networks
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standardsbased devices in the existing network
- 802.3af and 802.3at Power Over Ethernet (PoE) for IP cameras, VoIP/ Internet-based phones, wireless access points
- NETGEAR Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
- Power adapter (localized to the country of sale)
- Rubber footpads for desktop installation
- Wall mount kit
- Installation Guide
Your network operates by connecting computers and other devices using a combination of different networking hardware. These devices are the essential to allow your various pieces of equipment to connected to your network, and communicate with one another and other networks.
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
GS316PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Technical Specs
|Number of Ports
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
|3" H 11" W 14" L
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.