Expand and power your network with the UniFi® Pro PoE Switch, part of the Ubiquiti® UniFi Enterprise System. In addition to Layer 2 switching protocols and features, the UniFi Pro PoE Switch offers Layer 3 capabilities*, such as inter‑VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server functionality.
- (40) Gigabit RJ45 ports with 802.3af/at
- (8) Gigabit RJ45 ports with 802.3bt
- (4) 1/10G SFP+ ports
- 1U Rackmountable (hardware included)
- 3 Layer Supported
- UniFi Pro 48-Port PoE Switch
- Power Cable
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Model||UniFi Pro 48-Port PoE Switch|
|Number of Ports||48|
|Port Speed||(48) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports|
(4) 1/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.42 x 15.73 x 1.72"|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.