Aruba Instant On 1930 switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses and SMBs looking for high performance networking that is easy-to-deploy and affordable. They're made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance. This model supports 10 active ports -- eight 10/100/1000 copper Ethernet RJ45 ports and two 1-Gigabit SFP-style uplink slots.
- Plug-and-play switches that work together with Instant On APs right out of the box
- Mobile app to easily setup, monitor and manage your network
- Network security enabled with IEEE 802.1X, MAC authentication, VLANs, Network Access Control (ACL), and Port Security
- Protection against compromised login credentials with Two-Factor Authentication
- Aruba Managed Switch
- Power Cable
Your network operates by connecting computers and other devices using a combination of different networking hardware. These devices are the essential to allow your various pieces of equipment to connected to your network, and communicate with one another and other networks.
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
Aruba Instant On 1930 Technical Specs
|Model||Aruba Instant On 1930 8G 2SFP|
|Number of Ports||10|
|Port Speed||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||10(w) x 6.28(d) x 1.73(h) in|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.