The Yealink MVC840 HD Video Conference Room System delivers a native Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) and Skype for Business (SRS) meeting experience designed for medium and large meeting spaces with 9 to 18 participants. Yealink MVC840 -No Audio Room System (MVC840-C2-000) includes the 4K/60FPS UVC84 PTZ camera, 8-inch Color LCD control console (MTouch II), and Mini i5 PC w/Windows 10 but does not include any microphones and speakers. This gives you the capability to add the Yealink microphones and speakers needed to tailor the product to the specific room size.
Improvements over MVC800 II
- Resolution: 4K vs 1080p
- Megapixels: 8 vs 2
- FOV: 80 degrees vs 78.5 degrees
- Flexible camera mounting: Table top, top-of-monitor, wall and ceiling mountable
- Camera Privacy: UVC84 lens points down when not in use - no longer need lens cap
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) and Skype for Business (SRS) pre-installed for fast deployment and easy user adoption
- UVC84 USB PTZ Camera with 12x optical zoom (4K/60FPS) + 3x digital zoom with Auto-framing capability
- Supports up to (2) monitors/displays including projectors via HDMI output
- Yealink MTouch II Console is an 8 inch touchscreen with native Microsoft interface allowing you to easily launch and control meetings. Built-in WiFi for wireless content sharing (WPP20 req). HDMI/USB-C input allows you to quickly share content from your PC or Mac (cable included)
- MTouch II connects to the Mini PC via Ethernet Cable making it easier to install in any size meeting room. CAT5e length up to 131 ft
- Wireless share content with optional WPP20 Wi-Fi Content Sharing Device.
- VCM34 Array Microphone has 20ft voice pickup range, featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology, so everyone's voice in the room is clearly heard. Up to 6 VCM34 supported (optional - sold separately)
- VCM38 Ceiling Array Microphone can cover up to 130 sq ft with 8 built-in microphones also featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology. Up to 8 VCM38 supported (optional - sold separately)
- Note: VCM38 microphones can not be mixed with Yealink VCM34 microphones on the MVC840 system. Only one model can be used
- Includes a powerful 8th Gen i5, 8 GB mini-PC w/Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS with Teams and SFB App pre-installed
- The included Mini-PC Bracket offers protection to the cables plus gives you the ability to mount the unit on the wall or stick with Velcro behind a TV
- MSpeaker II is a powerful 40 watt soundbar giving your meeting room life-like sound (optional - sold separately)
- UVC84 does not have USB Type A port, so it can not support CPW90 wireless microphones. New wireless microphone support coming mid 2021
- Interop capability to join Zoom Rooms and Webex meetings. Calendar integration and one-touch join capability
- Bring-your-own-device capability with Yealink's BYOD Extender
- UVC84 USB PTZ 4K Camera with mounting hardware
- Mini-PC w/pre-installed Windows 10 and Microsoft App
- MTouch II Console w/25 ft Ethernet cable
- USB-C Cable w/HDMI adapter (for content sharing via MTouch II)
- VCR20 Remote Control
- Cables and other necessary peripherals
- VCM34 Array Microphone has 20ft (6-meter) voice pickup range, featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology, so everyone's voice in the room is clearly heard. Max 6 per system
- VCM38 Ceiling Array Microphone can cover up to 130 sq ft with 8 built-in microphones also featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology. Up to 8 VCM38 supported
- MSpeaker IIis a powerful 40 watt soundbar giving your meeting room life-like sound. (4) units supported per system
- WPP20 Wi-Fi Content Sharing Device (2x included, max 4 per system)
- Network switch for connecting VCM microphones
- BYOD-Extender for connecting to 3rd party video conference platforms via a separate PC/MAC
- UVC90 Camera Hub allows multiple cameras to connect to the system
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
MVC840 Microsoft Teams 4K Technical Specs
|MVC840-C2-000 (1106929 )
|Camera Resolution and Frame Rate
|4K at 30FPS 1080P at 60FPS
|Field of View
|80 degrees Pan: 100 degrees Tilt: 40 degrees (90 degrees when off)
|12x optical zoom + 3x digital zoom
|Mini PC's VCH port connects to MTouchII Mini PC's internet port for physical network connection UVC84's VCH port connects to included PoE networking switch to connect VCM34 and MSpeaker II UVC84 VCH port can also connect directly to VCM34 mics
|MTouch II and VCM34/38 microphones receive power through Ethernet Cable (The Mini-PC, and Soundbar require the use of a DC power adapter)
|Mini PC - 4x USB-A 3.0 MTouch II - 1x USB-C UVC84 - 1x USB-B 2.0
|Mini-PC - 2x HDMI output w/CEC
|UVC84 has 3.5mm output to MspeakerII and other powered speakers.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.