This auxiliary electronic ringer operates
on any analog line that provides a
minimum of 40 volts 20-30 Hz AC ring
voltage. Nominal 3 KHz warble provides
adequate volume for business offices.
The LPR-1 can be connected via screw
terminals or modular RJ-11 jack. A
volume control and a 7 foot modular
cord are provided. No power supply is
- Ringing from an analog line
- Connect via screw terminals or modular RJ-11 jack
- 7 ft line cord provided
- Adjustable volume control
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.