The LSR-1 Line Seizure Relay allows the
user to share an existing phone line with
an emergency phone or other priority
alarm device. This can save hundreds of
dollars a year over leasing a dedicated
The LSR-1 can be used on any C.O. line
or analog PABX/KSU station.
Note: Connecting more than one set of microphone and speaker combinations to the LSR-1 may infringe on US Patent 5,386,463.
- Interrupts any call in progress and returns fresh dial tone to the emergency phone
- Modular connections for easy installation
- Operates on any 12 – 32 V DC power source
- 12V DC adapter provided
- During power outages the line is connected directly to the emergency device
- Off hook indication for emergency device port
- The LSR-1 can be used on any C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.