The Ribbon Communications Edgemarc 2900a Session Border Controller is the perfect tool for Cloud UC or SIP Trunking applications when an organization needs the capability to monitor, manage, and secure voice traffic as it enters and exits their location. Now with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing certification, the Edgemarc 2900a SBC is a great choice for organization looking to route lower cost 3rd part SIP trunks, add Fax machines or paging systems, and/or failover PSTN lines for backup.
- 6 FXS analog ports for connecting fax lines, overhead paging systems & door phones
- 2 FXO POTS ports for PSTN failover
- Supports data rates up to 1 Gbps
- Up to 300 concurrent calls (expansion license required)
- Routes 3rd party SIP trunks to UC Cloud provider like Microsoft Teams
- Scalable configuration based on session license
- Multiple WAN ports enable link redundancy and stateful SIP transfer
- SIP aware firewall with stateful packet inspection
- QoS functions including traffic shaping, guaranteed bandwidth, and call admission control
- Detailed call statistics and quality measurements that are analyzed by the EdgeView Service Control Center for troubleshooting and remediation
- Zero Touch Provisioning
- T.38 support for FXS interfaces
- Microsoft Certified for Teams Direct Routing
- Zoom Certified for Zoom Phone
- Edgemarc 2900A
- DC-12V 3A 36W Power Adapter
- 30 concurrent call license
- Wall Mount
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.