The Cisco® Headset 500 Series delivers surprisingly vibrant sound for open workspaces. Users can stay focused in noisy environments with rich sound, exceptional comfort, and proven reliability. The 500 Series offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It's designed for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications and listening to music.
- 90 Ohm Impedance
- Stereo Sound Mode
- Over-the-head Binaural Earpiece
- Condenser Microphone Technology
- Boom/On-cable Microphone Design
- Mini-phone (3.5mm) Host Interface
- Supra-aural Form Factor
- Lightweight and comfy design: The 522 corded headset is made for long wear, reducing head fatigue with two soft ear cushions.
- Excellent audio quality: Enjoy clear sound for better collaboration and music.
- Noise isolation: Block out distractions for improved focus.
- Easy control: Use the 520 Series (3.5mm) USB-A Headphone Inline Adapter for simple call, mute, and volume adjustments.
- Integrated service: Cisco headsets work seamlessly with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Webex Control Hub, and Cisco devices for easier deployment and management.
- Cisco USB-A Headsets are optimized for Cisco Jabber / Webex devices / computers with USB-A ports and Cisco IP Phone 6871/8851 / 886x
- Cisco 522 Binaural Stereo 3.5mm USBC Wired Headset
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Type (Monaural / Binaural)||Binaural|
|Sound (Stereo / Mono)||Stereo|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.