Power supply hot-plug / redundant AC 100-240 V 250 Watt United States for HPE Aruba 3810M Ensure reliable power for your Aruba switches with the Aruba X371 Hot Plug Power Supply. This redundant power supply delivers 250 watts of power. It works with Aruba 3810M switches. The power supply accepts an input voltage of 100-240 volts.
Designed to be efficient and to reduce heat and prevent overload. Provides constant voltage and is compliant with all safety standards.
- Over voltage protection, over heat protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Safe standard: CE, RoHS
- Anti-Interference Feature
- AC 100-240 volt
- 250 watt
- hot-plug / redundant
- HPE Aruba 2930M 24G 1-Slot, 2930M 48G 1-Slot, 3810M, 3810M 16SFP+ 2-slot Switch, 3810M 24SFP+ 250W
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.