The Yealink W53H is the next-generation wireless handset designed for business use with excellent battery life and high compatibility. Combining the benefits of wireless communication with rich business features of Voice-over-IP telephony, it empowers users with convenience of wireless communication that users can enjoy conversations in excellent speech quality, and benefit from freedom of movement and its professional features.
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Comes with an AC adapter and can be powered using PoE or the power brick.
- Up to 4 simultaneous external calls
- Up to 5 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 5 VoIP accounts
- 1.8" color display with intuitive user interface
- 11 hours talk time, 120 hours standby time
- Integrated PoE (Class 1)
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Up to 5 handsets, Up to 5 VoIP accounts
- Handset select for receiving call
- Handset and Number select for making call
- Paging, Intercom, Auto answer
- Call hold, Call transfer
- Switching between calls
- 3-way conferencing
- Call waiting, Mute, DND
- Caller ID display, Redial
- Anonymous call, Anonymous call rejection
- Call forward (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Speed dial, Voicemail, Silence
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Local Phonebook for up to 500 entries (store in the base)
- Remote Phonebook
- Phonebook search / import / export
- Call history (Outgoing/Missed/Accepted)
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Reset to factory, Reboot
- Keypad lock, Emergency call
- Dial Plan, Music on hold
- Broadsoft Directory, BroadSoft Call Log
- Broadworks Feature Key Synchronization
- 9 ringer melodies
- Screen Saver, Two kind of colour schemes
- Multiple languages
- Auto-provision via FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS
- Auto-provision with PnP
- Configuration: browser / phone / auto-provision
- Trace package and system log export
Voice and Codecs Features
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Receiver volume control: 5 steps
- Ringer volume control: 5 steps+off
- Multiple advisory tones
- Acoustic warning for low battery status
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711
- Handset w/ Batteries
- Base Station
- Belt Clip
- Charging Cradle
- AC Adapters
- Cat5e Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.