The Viking model 22TB-IP Talk-Back 2′ x 2′ ceiling speaker tile replacement enables two-way conversations and end point paging via SIP, yet also allows for standard paging and background music via multicast. The Talk-Back Ceiling Speaker easily connects with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch. Its 2’ x 2’ size, shallow depth and lightweight design make for quick and easy installation in drop/suspended ceilings. The paging ceiling speaker aesthetically pleasing white grill blends in with existing ceiling tiles and air vents.
- SIP compliant (see page two for list of compatible SIP servers and IP phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Up to 28 second ID announcement (uploaded from wave file or recorded live)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from multicast
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Supports up to 10 multicast paging groups
- Add an optional SL-2 blue, green, red or amber strobe light (see DOD 242)
- Blue call status LED indicator
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for operation in noisy environments
- Viking’s proprietary VOX switching eliminates the need for “Push to Talk” mode
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Autoprovisioning via Viking programming software
- Built-in high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- Can drive up to 5 external analog speakers for greater coverage
- Relay for activating door locks, strobe lights, external amplifiers, etc.
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast stream, zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Line-level audio output for connecting to an external amplifier
- Hangs up on: busy signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- The 22TB-IP does not support multicast paging using the G722 or G711a Codec.
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.