The Viking model 40TB-IP Talk-Back Ceiling/Wall Speaker enables two-way
conversations via SIP and also allows for standard paging via multicast. The Line
Level Input can be used for background music. The Talk-Back Speaker easily
connects with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch. Its shallow depth allows
the speaker to be conveniently mounted in a standard 2” x 4” stud wall or ceiling.
- Up to 28 second ID announcement (uploaded from wave file or recorded live)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Line level input for background music
- Viking’s proprietary VOX switching eliminates the need for “Push to Talk” mode
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Built-in high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- Can drive up to 5 external analog speakers for greater coverage
- Relay for activating door locks, strobe lights, external amplifiers, etc.
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Line level audio output for connecting to an external amplifier
- Hangs up on: busy signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Requires a Network Administrator / IT Technician
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.