The 4COIDB is used to provide 4 additional ports for loop/ground start trunks. The blade is connected to a 4COIU blade to provide a total of 8 ports for the combined blade.
This daughter board can also be installed on the Digital/SLT Combination blade (082U). This combined blade will provide 8 digital extension ports, 2 analog extension ports, and 4 trunk ports.
- 4 analog loop start/ground start trunk circuits
- 4 Caller ID circuits
- Connector for COIU or 082U blade
The 4COIDB consumes 4 trunk ports ranging between ports 001-200. The CN2 connector provides connection to 4 analog trunk ports. The ground start ports are polarity sensitive (tip to tip, ring to ring) - the loop start trunks are not. The power failure circuits (CN3), however, are not polarity sensitive.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.