The Door Box (P/N 922450 and BE109741) is a self-contained analog Intercom unit typically used to monitor an entrance door. A visitor at the door can press the Door Box call button (like a door bell). The Door Box then sends chime tones or ringing to all extensions programmed to receive chimes. To answer the chime or ringing, the called extension user just lifts the handset. This lets the extension user talk to the visitor at the Door Box. The Door Box is convenient to have at a delivery entrance, for example. It is not necessary to have company personnel monitor the delivery entrance; they just answer the Door Box instead.
- DSX 40
- DSX 80
- DSX 160
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.