Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
- 8 PSTN Trunk ports (FXO)
- Up to 50 SIP trunk accounts (lines)
- 2 Analog telephone ports (FXS)
- 2 Gigabit network ports w/POE+
- NAT Router
- 6 conference bridges that each support up to 32 attendees
- Up to 800 registered SIP devices
- 100 concurrent VoIP calls
- Built-in DHCP server
- Built-in call recording
- Caller ID
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Built-in Auto Attendant w/Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and 5 layer Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Basic PBX features included: Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom etc.
- PBX Server
- Power Adapter/Cable
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|SIP Trunk Accounts ||50|
|PSTN ports (FXO) ||8|
|Analog ports (FXS) ||2|
|Concurrent Calls ||100|
|Endpoints Supported ||Up to 800|
|Network ports ||2 Gigabit ports w/PoE+|
|Voice Codecs ||G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM, AAL2-G.726-32, ADPCM; T.38|
|Video Codecs ||H.264, H.263, H263+|
|Additional Information ||auto-discovery & auto-provisioning of Grandstream IP endpoints via ZeroConfig Media Encryption SRTP, TLS, HTTPS, SSH Voicemail w/ACD & 5-level IVR|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.