Yealink's NEW flagship VP59 gives users the power to collaborate with ultra-high quality HD 1080p video conferencing in a traditional telephone package with handset and push button dialpad.
New V85 Firmware Features
- Use phone as an Access Point. Connect your phone to a wired LAN and activate the phones AP function to provide WiFi to your immediate area
- Turn Wi-Fi into a Wired Network. When using your IP phone on a wireless network, you can now use the phone's PC port to connect a device to the internet via Ethernet cable, such as a PC/Mac
- Connect phone to a PSTN (landline). Use Yealink CPN10 adapter for terminal connection
- Mixed video/audio conferences with up to 10 participants (up to 2 video calls)
- Smart Noise Filtering. Blocks background noises heard from other callers when they aren't speaking
- DD10K now supports W41P and CP930W conference phone
- Bluetooth now supports 2 simultaneous device connections
- Use CP700/CP900 speaker via Bluetooth for an external speakerphone
- 8 inch (1280 x 800) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- 1080p@30 full HD video
- Runs Android 7.1
- Andriod OS allows collaboration apps such as Slack, Skype, and Trello to be integrated into the VP59
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 (connects up to two BT devices at a time)
- Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) allows the VP59 to connect to your office wireless network
- USB 2.0 port for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Standard HDMI output for monitor connection
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Up to 10-party video/audio mixed conferencing
- PoE support
- RJ9 Headset Jack
- Video Doorphone Features
- Optional DD10K DECT USB Dongle enables T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/VP59 to work as a base station which can be registered with up to 4 compatible Yealink W52H/W56H/W53H/W41P/CP930W wireless handset, giving you wireless freedom to take calls up to 65 feet from your desk. (see options above)
- Unit is not compatible with the Yealink EXP50 Expansion Module
- Yealink VP59 IP phone w/ HD Camera
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
VP59 Black Gigabit IP Technical Specs
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Wifi (dual-band)|
|Display||8 inch (1280 x 800) adjustable color touchscreen. 1080p HD|
|Additional Information||1080p30 HD video, Android 7.1|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.