The Avaya G450 Power Supply unit is a full redundant, load sharing power supply. A single power supply unit (PSU) provides sufficient power for any G450 configuration. If you choose to install two PSUs, they operate in a load sharing mode. The G450 supports hot swap of the PSU. Even if you have only one PSU installed, there is no need to power down or reset the G450 when replacing a faulty PSU.
- Spare, replacement, or redundant power supply unit (PSU) for your Avaya G450 Media Gateway
- 400W AC
- Can be used as single PSU or as second PSU in load sharing mode
- Can be hot swapped by using second PWR slot on rear of G450
- Avaya G450 Power Supply
- Power Cable
- Compatible with the Avaya G450 Media Gateway
New monitors ship in their original Manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.