Mount APs in open ceiling areas with this convenient H-Plane™ joist or wall mounting solution. Ideal for restaurants and retail environments with open ceilings. Quickly install AP in preferred horizontal orientation. Mounting features for leading vendors APs. Includes two beam clamps and wall anchors. Certain SKUs include a paintable black plastic vanity cover to help conceal the AP in dark ceilings. The AP can be locked in place using the AP manufacturer’s locking features.
- Conveniently install and conceal AP in open ceiling environment
- Enables APs to be mounted in preferred horizontal orientation
- Painting the AP may void manufacturer’s warranty, so Oberon includes a paintable, black plastic vanity cover with some SKUs (please see CONFIGURATIONS)
- T-bar bracket accommodates APs from most vendors; includes features for mounting Cisco AIR-AP-BRACKET-2 directly to the right-angle bracket
- Beam mount clamps allow it to be mounted directly to a beam or truss
- Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing APs on walls, and on ceiling joists and beams in open ceilings. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates leading vendors’ APs
- Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs, black beam clamps, wall mounting hardware
- Available in White, Black, and with Oberon ABS plastic vanity cover as identified in Oberon Model 1008 Configuration guide below
- Construction: 10 ga. powder-coated steel
- (1) Right-Angle Mount
- (2) Beam Clamps
- (2) Drywall Anchors
- (1) T-Bar Bracket
- (1) Cable Tie
- (2) 1/4-20 x 3/8 in. Screws
- (4) #6-32 x 3/8 in. Screws
- (2) M4 x 8 mm Screws
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.