The Automatic Transfer Switch provides reliable, redundant power to single-corded equipment loads, such as servers. The Rack ATS has two input power cords supplying power to the connected loads. If the primary source becomes unavailable or out of the selected range, the Rack ATS will seamlessly source power from the secondary source without interrupting critical loads.
- Ethernet 10/100, RS-232, USB
- SNMP, Telnet, HTTP, SSH
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Port Type||1 x management (RS-232) |
1 x management (Ethernet) - RJ-45
1 x USB
|Port Speed||Ethernet 10/100|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17" x 9.3" x 1.7"|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.