PZ-BS11 1-Port Expansion Board for Expansion Chassis (670101)
- When adding additional chassis to the system to expand the capacity, a PZ-BS10 must be installed in the Controlling Chassis and a PZ-BS11 must be installed in all Expansion Chassis
- This connection is required with any multiple-chassis setup
- The PZ-BS10 connects the Controlling Chassis to the Expansion Chassis by connecting to a PZ-BS11, which is installed on each Expansion Chassis
- These Expansion Interface Units allow the CPU to transmit/receive data as required to the additional chassis
- The PZ-BS10 is installed in the Expansion bay Controlling Chassis which is equipped with a CPU blade
- The PZ-BS11 is installed in the Expansion bay of the Expansion Chassis, which does not have a CPU
- The Expansion cable connects the Controlling Chassis and its PZ-BS10 interface to the second, third, and fourth PZ-BS11 interface
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.