The Grandstream GUV3100 is a HD 1080p USB webcam that provides high-quality audio and video communication through computers (PC/Mac), laptops, and more. A 2 megapixel CMOS image sensor and 2 built-in omni-directional microphones with 3.2 feet of pickup range provides impressive collaboration capability on many of today's most popular video platforms as well as Grandstream's own IPVideoTalk and Wave app. Easy to setup, and easy to use, the GUV3100 will have you collaborating in moments with out any software downloads required - just plug-and-play.
- Mount easily clips onto monitors and laptops
- Supports 1080p Full HD
video at 30fps
- 2x Megapixel
- CMOS sensor
- USB-A 2.0 port offers plug-and-play setup
- 2x built-in microphones w/3.2 feet pickup range
- Compatible with all major 3rd party platforms, apps and softphones
- Adjustable video settings: brightness,
resolution, saturation, contrast, low-light
- Focal Length: f=3.24mm
- USB Cable length 5.9 feet
Compatible Platforms, Apps, Softphones
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco WebEx
- Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings
- Counterpath’s Bria softphone
- and more...
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Camera Resolution ||1080p (1920x1080 )|
|Field of View||88°(D) / 80°(H) / 50°(V)|
|Microphone ||2 integrated omni-directional microphones with over 3.28 feet voice pickup distance|
|USB Port(s)||USB-A 2.0|
|Additional Information||2 Mega Pixel|
Codecs: MJPEG, YUV2, H.264, H.265
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.