The Yealink UVC30 Room is a huddle room or small conference room USB EPTZ webcam with sharp 4K UHD resolution. The Yealink UVC30 Room is designed to attached to a TV monitor in smaller meeting room spaces and provides a wide 120 degree field of view with precise Auto-Framing. Based on standard UVC protocol, UVC30 Desktop Camera can work with most UC platforms, and is certified for Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, and Zoom Rooms. The Yealink UVC30 Room does not have a built-in microphone, like the UVC30 Desktop, so we recommend pairing this device with the small, but powerful Yealink CP900 speaker to handle your audio requirements. The UVC30 Room is also the same webcam included with Yealink's MVC300
Zoom Rooms Video Conference Kits
- 1/2.5” CMOS, 8.51M pixel
- UVC Protocol: UVC 1.1
- Video output: 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS and 720P/60FPS
- Auto Framing
- 120° field of view
- Depth of View: 3.2 to 16.4 feet
- 3x Digital Zoom
- Multiple Mounting Options
- USB cable 9.8 feet
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Certified for Zoom Rooms
- Yealink UVC30 Room Webcam
- Built-in USB 2.0 Cable
- Privacy Cover
Recommended Audio Products
- Yealink CP900 BT50 is a portable full-duplex speaker w/mic. Use with the UVC30 to complete your huddle room video conference solution
- Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone is a full size IP Conference phone with color display. It has SIP and UC calling capability and built in WiFi and Bluetooth, so you can connect to virtually any call platform through a SIP line, computer (USB), or smart phone (Bluetooth)
UVC30 Desktop vs Room Comparison
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Camera Resolution ||4K30, 1080p60/30, 720p60/30|
|Field of View||120 degrees|
|Depth of View||3.2 to 16.4 feet|
|USB Port(s)||Built-in USB cable|
|Additional Information||System Requirement: Windows7, Windows10, Mac OS 10.10 or higher|
|Certification||Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) & Zoom Rooms|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.