Yealink offers the DECT IP Multi-Cell Deployment ToolKit to help you plan and install your DECT IP
You can use the measuring devices in the kit to determine the radio coverage at your position, establish all base stations required for a given installation and their optimal positions, and find sources of interferences in the DECT wireless network.
Using the Tool Kit
- Select the first measuring point, mount the base station to a proper position on the stand, and
charge it using the mobile power. Note: The stand height can be adjusted from 3.28 feet (1.00 meter) to 9.19 feet (2.80 meters).
- Enter the code *1234203# in the handset’s idle screen to activate the metering mode.
- Set up communications between two handsets in the metering mode, and measure the radio
coverage. You can connect headsets to the measuring handsets so that you can assess the quality of the sound transmitted from the measuring base station. It also means that your hands are free to enter the positions determined in the plan and you can read the LCD screen during the measurement.
- Check the current status values of the connection to determine the second position of the base
station. The recommended RSSI value is between -27 dBm and -85 dBm (subject to actual call), and the
Frame quality is 100%.
- Move the base station to the second position, and adjust it to a proper position of the stand.
- Repeat the above steps to determine more positions of the base station.
- DTK (Measuring Base Station)
- W56H Handset (2)
- Battery Cover (2)
- Rechargeable Battery (4)
- USB Charging Cradle (2)
- Power Adapter (2)
- Base Station Clip
- Mobile Power Clip
- USB-DC Cable
- UH33 Headset (2)
- Notebook and Pen
- Quick Start Guide
- The Yealink W80 Deployment Tool Kit is considered a special order and is not eligible for refund or exchange. Units are covered by a 1-year warranty
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.