Take a look at this entry-level IP Phone with its fresh industrial design and a sleek, slim form factor. It has a small footprint on the desk for the office or cubicle worker, and is perfect for use in location-based or walk-up scenarios. Place this IP Phone in lobbies, waiting areas, lunch rooms, manufacturing areas, hallways, and retail spaces using a two-position stand or a wall mount. It supports SIP telephony capabilities, enabling enterprises to replace older analog or digital phones with today’s technology
- Single line phone, supports two concurrent calls
- 128 x 32 pixel monochrome display
- 3 context sensitive soft keys
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports to support a co-located PC
- OPUS Codec, G.711a/u, G.722, G.726A, G.729, G.729A, G.729AB
- Supports AST-SIP for enhanced features and integration (Avaya Aura only)
- Native support with IP Office
- Mute Key with Mute Alerting, Recent Call Log (100 entries)/Aura Contact List (250 entries), Transfer, Hold, Park/Unpark, Conferencing, TLS / SRTP for encryption
- Handset has built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired
- Optional wall mount bracket (700512707)
- Avaya J129 Phone
- Handset w/Cord
- Cat5e Cable
- Paper DESI
- Avaya Aura
- Avaya IP Office 10.0 SP2 or higher
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.