The Avaya IP500 V2 is the latest control unit for the Avaya IP Office system. It supports IP Office R6.0 or higher as well as IP Office Basic Edition, Essential Edition, Preferred Edition, Advanced Edition, Partner, and Norstar Edition.
- 4 Base Card Slots
- Can accommodate IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, Combination ATM, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, VCM 64, 4-Port Expansion, and Legacy Card Carrier base cards
- Trunk Cards
- Supports IP500 ATM 4, PRI 1, and PRI 2 trunk interface cards installed on IP500 Base Cards
- Also supports IP400 ATM 4, 24 PRI T1, and 48 PRI T1 trunk interface cards using the Legacy Card Carrier
- 2 SD Card Slots
- Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels
- Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Integrated Expansion Ports
- Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30, and Analog Trunk 16 external expansion modules
- Support for up to 12 External Expansion Modules
- In addition to the 8 integrated expansion ports, you can add up to 4 additional expansion ports using the 4-Port Expansion base card
- 2 LAN Ports
- Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- Additional Ports
- Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
License Package 4 Includes
- 20 Avaya IP endpoints
- 16 IP500 Universal PRI (Additional Channels)
- 255 Instances Essential Edition
- Preferred Edition (Voicemail Pro)
- 4 Additional Voicemail Ports
- Software Upgrade 6 (r8.1)
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.