CyberData SIP Paging Server Kit w/(2) SIP Ceiling Speakers. This kit is designed to give you the capability to create a paging solution that suits the needs of any size business, from small to enterprise. Compatible with all IP PBX and Hosted VoIP platforms that support SIP protocol, this system give you the best of both paging worlds - paging over VoIP or legacy analog paging systems.
- Paging over VoIP (SIP) or analog overhead paging system
- CyberData Multicast paging server pulls paging control away from you IP PBX or Hosted platform giving you an easy to program web interface, tons more paging features, and doesn't draw processing power away from your phone system's CPU
- Page anywhere on the network - multiple floors, multiple office locations
- 100 Multicast zones - lets you create a page zone for any need
- Bell scheduler - perfect for schools or businesses that need to send scheduled automated bells or alerts. Bells can also be user-stored messages
- RCA port allows connecting the server to a music source
- CyberData server is only a single SIP endpoint, so it avoids the additional expense of you having to add additional licenses or extensions to your IP PBX or Hosted Platform for SIP paging endpoints, like speakers or door phones
The SIP Paging Server with bell scheduler enables users, through a single SIP extension, to access up to 100 zones for paging, and bell scheduling for your VoIP phone system. The built-in bell scheduler enables, through a secure web interface, scheduled bells and prerecorded messages to be sent to different multicast zones as well as to legacy analog paging systems.
- Up to 25 unique user uploadable bell files that can be used in up to 250 scheduled events
- Up to 25 stored messages that can be played through paging groups
- Voice prompting and password controlled zones
- Capable of paging all the connected SIP endpoints, including phones, speakers, horns and more.
- NTP-based internal clock
- Multicast output
- Loud Ringer - second SIP extension
- DTMF control of zone selection
- Delayed page support - buffer call
- Line-in connection for background music multicasting
- Line-out connection to support analog amplifiers
- User uploadable audio files
- Web-based configuration and firmware upload
- Rack mountable
- PoE powered (power injector sold separately)
The CyberData Multicast Ceiling Speaker is an economical Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and VoIP public address product. It easily connects to your PoE network with a single Ethernet cable connection
- Receives multicast messages
- Supports delayed pages with buffered multicast
- Network-adjustable speaker volume
- TLS security for auto-provisioning and web-based configuration
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Easy ceiling mounting with pre-installed flag nuts
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.