Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX 4-Line Business Phone System Package with (5) GXP2135 Phones
- (4) PSTN traditional telephone lines (FXO)
- Up to (50) SIP trunk lines
- (2) Analog extensions (FXS) for single line phones or FAX machine
- Up to (500) VoIP extensions (endpoints)
- (5) Grandstream GXP2135 Color LCD IP Speakerphones
- Uses tradition phone lines or VoIP trunks
- Futureproof -capable of adding more lines, extensions, and features as you grow
- Voicemail with Auto Attendant
- Voicemail to email (Unified Messaging)
- Softphone extension App which allow you to take your office extension with you anywhere
- Grandstream UCM IP PBX is a platform capable of unifying multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network.
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
- 4 PSTN Trunk ports (FXO)
- Up to 50 SIP trunk accounts (lines)
- 2 Analog telephone ports (FXS)
- 2 Gigabit network ports w/POE+
- NAT Router
- 3 conference bridges that each support up to 25 attendees
- Up to 500 registered SIP devices
- 75 concurrent VoIP calls
- Built-in DHCP server
- Built-in call recording
- Caller ID
- Free Wave Softphone App for Android and iOS to make and receive voice calls from the UCM IP PBX
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Web-based management & remote access
- Built-in Auto Attendant w/Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and 5 layer Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
- Basic PBX features included: Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom etc.
The GXP2135 is the ideal selection for busy users who value call control, productivity and usability, and manage medium to heavy call volumes. Equipped with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8 inch color LCD display, and 32 digital speed dial/BLF keys, the GXP2135 enables quick and powerful usability.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 2.8 inch color LCD
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE (power adapter also included)
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics and Sennheiser headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 2 position desk stand and wall mountable
- Netgear GS110TP 8-Port 10/100/1000 Managed PoE Switch
- For connecting phones, computers and other IP endpoints
- Grandstream GDS3705 Weatherproof IP Audio Door Phone
- Entry point door phone that's rugged and weatherproof
- Grandstream GWN7610 WiFi Access point
- Provides WiFi for small to medium size spaces
- Plantronics/Poly Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth Headset
- Wireless headset allows you to freedom to take calls away from your desk. Allows connects to your smart phone, tablet or computer
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.