Grandstream GDS370 IP Video Door System Kit w/GXP2170 IP Phone and RFID Cards
- Controlled entry video door phone for use with IP PBX, Hosted IP phone system or as a stand-alone IP solution
- See and communicate with callers through any H.264 video IP phone, Grandstream GXP21xx, GXV series IP phone or WAVE smart phone app
- When a call is received from the GDS door phone, you have the ability to control a 3rd-party door strike relay from your SIP desk phone or WAVE smart phone app.
- Grandstream GDS3710 supports motion detection to alert you of movement near the device
- Dial an access code or use RFID card reader for keyless entry (3rd-party electronic door strike not included)
The GDS3710 is an HD Video Door System that tracks, manages and records access to any physical building while also serving as an IP surveillance camera and IP intercom. It offers powerful integration with other Grandstream solutions in order to offer a complete solution for access-control, video intercom and security monitoring
- Powerful video resolutions up to 1080p
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- Call button can be used to ring all connect IP endpoint on your network, like other Grandstream phones or paging speakers
- SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smart phones simultaneously
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Built-in hemispheric camera allows for 180-degree wall-to wall coverage
- Supports motion detection
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection (local power adapter not included)
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality
- ONVIF Profile S compliant
- Alarm Input: 2 Optocoupler Input, VIN <15V, for Door Switch/Magnetic and Alarm in
- Alarm Output: 2 Relay, 125VAC/0.5A, 30VDC/2A, Normal Open or Normal Close, for electric lock, light switch or other devices
- Wiegand: IN & OUT Wiegand 26 bits
- RS485: (300m or 1000ft)
- Hardware for installation
The GXP2170 supports up to 12 lines and 6 SIP accounts. It's ideal for users who handle call volumes as it includes 48 on-screen digital BLF/speed-dial keys and supports up to four of Grandstream's GXP2200EXT
Module. The GXP2170 also features built-in Bluetooth, PoE, 5-way conferencing and can display low-res video images from video door phones.
Grandstream RFID Card Bundle
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD
- Supports low-resolution video images from Grandstream GDS3710 door phone and IP security cameras
- BLF key can be programmed unlock 3rd party electronic door strike
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- Supports up to four GXP2200 Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data
- 5-way audio conferencing
- RJ9 headset jack
- EHS support for Plantronics and Sennheiser headsets
- RFID Card is available for use with the GDS3705 and GDS3710 and the USB RFID Card Reader
- Nonwritable proximity induction card receives radio energy from the RFID Card Reader
- Contactless ID card is easy to setup and use
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.