The Avaya TN775D circuit pack is used in maintenance to monitor power failure signals in an EPN cabinet in R7si/r or later. The TN775D also monitors the clock, monitors and controls the power supplies and battery charger, and monitors air flow and high-temperature sensors.
- Monitors power failure signals in EPN cabinets
- Monitors clock
- Monitors and controls battery charger and power supplies
- Monitors air flow and temperature sensors
- Two serial links for communication
- RS-232 interface for connection with an administration terminal
- 3-position switch to control emergency power transfer
- Equipped with a new DC to DC power converter
- TN775D EPN Maintenance Board
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.