The S8400 Media Server is a Linux-based server that provides Communication Manager processing functionality in stand alone, single port network (PN), telephony systems requiring up to 900 stations. The S8400 Media Server provides a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) based integrated messaging capability for up to 450 light duty users. This option requires 8 ports of VoIP resources be provisioned 2 Overview and Detailed Description for S8400 Media Server with the S8400 Media Server. The hard disk drive (HDD) stores the messages and a TN2302AP IP Media Processor circuit pack usually provides the VoIP resources.
- The Avaya TN8412AP S8400 server IP interface is used in an S8400 system.
- Provides transport of control messages between the S8400 Media Server and the media server's port network
- Resides in the tone clock slot on a media gateway
- The SIPI provides the following functions * PN clock generation and synchronization for Stratum 4 type II only * PN tone generation * PN tone detection, global call classification, and international protocols * Environmental maintenance
- Avaya TN8412AP Server IP Interface
- Supported in the G600, G650, CMC1, SCC1, and MCC1
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.