As a Shipping Specialist, you will have the opportunity to help the company grow, by ensuring the most effective product shipping process. You will primarily be responsible for working with shipping equipment, and tools, that are used to effectively send products to brokers, corporations, and end-user customers. You will also have the opportunity to be part of a leading company that provides a multitude of unique services, including; selling new and refurbished: terminals, printers, phones, phone systems, telecommunications equipment, personal computers, and peripherals, as well as IT Asset Disposition (ITAD).
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently and effectively learn existing and new products.
- Identify and pull items from stock for pending orders.
- Ability to accurately ship designated orders.
- Consistently check orders for accuracy.
- Actively maintain a neat, clean, organized work-station and department.
- Comfortably work with shipping tools, equipment, and other team members.
- Meet and Exceed established productivity goals.
- Positively assist Manager in achieving production strategies for the company.
- Actively carry out and follow-up on additional tasks assigned by Management.
- Effectively Build, Grow and Maintain positive, professional internal and external relationships, which align with the Company policies, procedures, guidelines, principles, and core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain positive & effective working relationships with all team members and support department personnel.
- High School Diploma
- Shipping & Receiving / Distribution Center / Fulfillment Center / Warehouse
- You must be self-motivated, eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
- Hard working, positive attitude, with a professional demeanor.
- Positively embraces; learning, change, problem solving, and multitasking.
- Creative, Innovative, Energetic, Problem Solver, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate; written and verbally with team members, and leadership.
- Consistently act with integrity, honesty and caring towards all team members, leaders and customers.
- Basic Office Functions – Microsoft Office, E-Mail, Phones, Computers, and Interaction with Management.
- Act comfortably and responsibly in a warehouse / distribution center environment.
- Ability to lift weight in excess of 35lbs, up to 70lbs, on a consistent, daily basis.
Submit Resume to: