As a Refurbish Technician, you will have the opportunity to help the company grow, by ensuring the best quality of product, and also through our continued improvement process. You will primarily be responsible for refurbishing technology products that are sold to brokers, corporations, and end-user customers. You will also have the opportunity to be part of a leading company that provides a multitude of unique services, including; selling new and refurbished: terminals, printers, phones, phone systems, telecommunications equipment, personal computers, and peripherals, as well as IT Asset Disposition (ITAD).
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently and effectively learn existing and new products.
- Pull items from stock for pending orders.
- Perform Quality & Assurance inspections on repaired and refurbished items.
- Actively maintain a neat, clean, organized work-station and department.
- Responsibly troubleshoot, and repair product within the Computer, Printer, and Telecom departments.
- Comfortably work with tools, repair equipment, and cleaning chemicals.
- Meet and Exceed established productivity goals.
- Positively assist Manager in achieving production strategies for the company.
- Actively carry out and follow-up on additional tasks assigned by Management.
- Effectively Build, Grow and Maintain positive, professional internal and external relationships, which align with the Company policies, procedures, guidelines, principles, and core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain positive & effective working relationships with all team members and support department personnel.
- High School Diploma
- Technology or Telecom Industry / Repairing and Refurbishing Equipment
- You must be self-motivated, eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
- Hard working, positive attitude, with a professional demeanor.
- Positively embraces; learning, change, problem solving, and multitasking.
- Creative, Innovative, Energetic, Problem Solver, and Professionally Assertive
- Ability to effectively communicate; written and verbally with team members, and leadership.
- Consistently act with integrity, honesty and caring towards all team members, leaders and customers.
- Basic Office Functions – Microsoft Office, E-Mail, Phones, Computers, and Interaction with Management.
- Act comfortably and responsibly in a warehouse / distribution center environment.
- Ability to lift weight in excess of 35lbs, up to 70lbs, on a consistent, daily basis.
Submit Resume to: