PoE Adapters are highly reliable, and when used with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable™, they provide earth grounding and surge protection to help protect against electrostatic discharge (ESD) events.
- Input Port: 1 Ethernet
- Output Port: 1 Ethernet
- Power Injector
- Power Cord
Certifications & Standards
- IEC 60950-1:2005+A1
- FCC Class B
- Input Voltage: 110 VAC
- Max Output Current: 500 mA
- Max Output Power: 24 Watts
- Max Output Voltage: 48 VDC
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
POE-48-24W 48V .5A 10/100 Technical Specs
POE-48-24W 48V .5A 10/100 Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.