APC AP9212 Power Distribution Unit with AP9606 Web/SNMP Management Card
- Flash Upgradeability - Upgrade firmware via internet downloads for future enhancements.
- MD-5 Security - Enhanced security for remote access via world wide web.
- New Web Interface - Easier to use, follows APC's standard look and feel.
- Universal Power Supply - Allows for power range of 100V to 230V
- Define multiple users and give access to specifc outlets - Focused toward the ISP/CoLo's that have multiple customers on a single unit.
- Eight channels of manageable power - Individually control eight on-board power outlets for complete and flexible management of connected equipment HTTP, SNMP & telnet control.
- Manage connected devices via a web-based interface or with native SNMP management platforms and telnet.
- Control UPS power output - Wherever you use an APC UPS, you can use MasterSwitch to power down connected equipment on an outlet by outlet basis to conserve battery back-up power.
- Power-up sequencing - Users can configure the sequence in which power is provided to individual receptacles upon startup.
- LAN connectivity - Built-in Ethernet interface for direct connection to LAN.
- LED status check - Front panel LEDs provide a quick status check of powered loads.
Remotely control power to individual outlets and monitor the aggregate power consumption via local and remote displays.
The APC MasterSwitch Series provides solutions for a variety of applications in the technology industry. While every product in the series has the base functionality to allow for remote rebooting or power control of attached equipment, each product in the series provides added features targeted to specific markets and needs. These markets include server farms, datacenters, branch offices, ISPs, and Co-Location facilities. APC's MasterSwitch is a power distribution unit (PDU) that allows users to control power to connected devices. The on/off/reboot capability of this unit is ideal for any situation where simply rebooting or power cycling is required of equipment or "locked-up" servers.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.