Dell Optiplex FX170 Thin Client Intel Atom (N270) 1.6Ghz 2GB DDR2 2GB Flash
Dell Optiplex FX170 Thin Client Intel Atom (N270) 1.6Ghz 2GB DDR2 2GB FlashRefurbished
Need help with your purchase?
Call (888) 654-3376
Dell Optiplex FX170 Thin Client Intel Atom 2270 1.6Ghz 2GB DDR2 2GB Flash
- Thin Clients are small form factor, solid state drive or flash memory based computing devices, specifically designed to allow confident and easier management of a server-based computing environment.
- Thin Clients have no local hard drive and use the central server as storage while giving users access to base applications typical of a PC using software such as Application Virtualization, Hosted Shared Desktop (HSD), and Desktop Virtualization (VDI).
- Centralized processing makes it easy to manage and monitor the system as data cannot be copied from a disk or saved to another location than the central server.
- Has the ability to connect to any legacy client server application.
- Usually contains multiple Desktop Virtualization (VDI) connection brokers.
- Able to change connection brokers when evolving desktop needs are required.
- Capability of running installed applications such as:
- Email Clients
- Office Viewers
- PDF Viewers
- Not Included
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|CPU||Intel Atom n270 1.6GHz|
|Hard Drive||2GB Flash|
|Network Connection||10/100/1000 Base-T|
|USB Ports||2 in front, 2 in back|
|Additional Features||VESA Compatible|
|Form Factor||Thin Client|