Designed for enhanced productivity and secure computing, the Dell Wyse 5010 Zero Client offers a powerful and reliable performance with its AMD processor. Its 2GB DDR3 memory ensures smooth multitasking, allowing you to seamlessly run multiple applications and workflows simultaneously.
- Zero Clients are small form factor, solid state computing devices, specifically designed for a server based typology, generally associated with Desktop Virtualization (VDI).
- Boot up speeds of just a few seconds
- Run only with one or two connection types
- Require very little maintenance; rarely needing update
- Finely tuned for a specific protocol which offers a robust experience
- Processes in dedicated hardware and therefore are more efficient than software clients and standard CPU and GPU setups
- Zero Clients have a highly tuned onboard processor specifically designed for one possibly three VDI protocols (PCoIP, HDX, or RemoteFX).
- Dell Wyse 5010 Zero Client Dx0D WDKD5 AMD G-T48E 1.4GHz 2GB DDR3 8GB Flash
- Power Adapter
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Form Factor||Zero Client|
|Processor||AMD G-T48E 1.4GHz|
|Sever OS Compatibility ||-|
|Total Memory Slots ||Soldered|
|Total Hard Drive Slots||-|
|Network Connection||Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB Port(s)||4 (2.0)|
|SD Card Reader Port(s)||0|
|Headphone / Speaker Jack(s)||1|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.