Elite ACD Plus is an Automatic Call Distribution ETU [ACD(8)-U10] that supports up to 40 agents and 12 supervisors logged on at the same time. This feature allows any incoming DIT, ANA, DID, or CO Ring Transfer call to terminate at a programmed ACD group of agents. Operation includes Automated Attendant (AA), ACD only, or both AA and ACD. A Local Area Network (LAN) is used to allow one administrator and five PCs to monitor statistics and generate reports
NEC Electra Elite ACD(8)-U10 ETU w/ DSP-F-21
The ACD(8)-U10 ETU must be installed into the Electra Elite IPK interface slot within the KSU.
The Elite ACD plus MIS software requires a Pentium 133 MHz CPU with at least 10 MB available hard drive space, CD Rom drive, availbale serial port along with Microsoft NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP, and at least 32 MB free Ram.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.