The most widely recognized and trusted name in AC power conditioning is proud to introduce the PS-PRO II power conditioner / sequencer, featuring Furman’s revolutionary SMP technology. Furman’s Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit features our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) and Auto-Reset Extreme Voltage Shutdown (E.V.S.). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) for virtually maintenance free protection from surges and spikes. No sacrificed parts, no service calls, no downtime!
- Furman’s unequaled Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) rids systems of AC line noise for consistent audio/video clarity
- Auto-Reset Extreme Voltage Shutdown (E.V.S.) powers down equipment during a prolonged or extreme over-voltage
- Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two switched rear panel outlets, and one front panel unswitched outlet
- Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear panel terminal block or front panel switch
- BNC connector on the rear panel allows attachment of any standard 12V gooseneck lamp to illuminate the rear of your rack
- 20 amp rating
|Current Rating||20 amps|
|Operating Voltage||90 to 140 VAC|
|Over Voltage Shutdown||140 VAC|
|Spike Protection Modes||Line to netural, zero ground leakage|
|Spike Claming Voltage||188 Vpk @ 3,000 amps, 133 VAC RMS|
|Maximum Surge Current||6,500 amps|
|Noise Attenuation||10db @ 10 kHz|
40db @ 100kHz
100db @ 10MHz
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.