The SMT-W5100 (Wireless IP-Phone Mobile type) is the wireless mobile phone that allows a voice communication through IEEE 802.11 b/g wireless LAN. SMT-W5100 supports voice communication using IEEE802.11 b/g WLAN. Based on IEEE802.11 b/g standard, VoIP voice signals received are compressed to a voice CODEC and transferred as data packets. Data terminals such as PDA and laptop PC that support wireless connection can be used along with the SMT-W5100.
- Color LCD screen
- 25 hours standby time / 2.5 hours talk time
- Dedicated hold and transfer keys
- Navigation keys
- Conference buttons
- On/Off key
- Headset capability
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Key lock
- Call log
- Vibrator mode
- CLIP (Calling Line Identification Presentation) display
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.