Combining concentrated 1U compute power, integrated Lights-Out management, and essential fault tolerance, the DL360 is optimized for space constrained installations. Dual-core Xeon processors, DDR2 Fully Buffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and PCI Express technology provide a high performance system ideal for the full range of scale out applications. What's more, the DL360 G5 steps up the fault tolerant in an ultra dense platform with redundant power, redundant fans, mirrored memory or online spare memory, embedded RAID capability, and full-featured remote Lights-Out management.
|CPU||Intel Xeon (E5506) 2.13 GHz Quad Core Processor|
|Memory||None, unless selected|
|Total Memory Slots ||18|
|Hard Drive||None, unless selected|
|Network Connection||(2x) Ethernet|
|USB Ports||3 Total|
|Expansion Slots||2 - PCI-E x8|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.