The Base Cabinet I is designed for easy installation and component access. It houses the Memory Module, main board, Network Services Processor (NSP), a multi-purpose serial port, a MOH connector, and seven port card slots, each of which accepts a 612 card, 684 card, A12 card, D12 card, DLC12, or IVC.
- 24 built-in voice mail ports
- 420 Hour Memory Module
- Handles up to 84 CO lines and up to 168 stations.
- T1 and PRI support is also available by installing up to three DLC12 cards
- Enhanced Caller ID
- Live call recording
- Call waiting
- Conference calling
- Esi-Dex speed-dialing
- Dedicated overhead paging interface
- Intelligent call forwarding
- 911 alert
- Shared-office tenanting
- Support for these options:
- ESI Presence Management
- Eight message-on-hold (MOH) recordings
- Six levels and 100 branches of Auto Attendant
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.