IVC 24R Intelligent VoIP Card (5000-0454)
CS IVC (Intelligent VoIP Card)
- Supports standards-compliant IP telephony service and features, including VoIP to the desktop and ESI-Link. It features highly configurable DSP technology that manages the flow of traffic among the port cards and converts IP packets into PCM (pulse-code modulation) traffic for transmission over the PSTN. The physical connection is a 10/100Base-T, RJ-45 Ethernet interface that allows teh system to conect to an IP-based local area network (LAN).
The IVC is offered in three versions
- IVC 24R - Provides 24 IP stations (local or remote)
- IVC 24EL - Provides 24 channels for ESI-Link
- IVC 12R12EL - Provides 12 IP stations (local or remote) and 12 ESI-Link channels; does not support SIP phones
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.