The GXP2100 enterprise IP phone is a Linux-based device with 4 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, and 4-way conferencing. The phone is great for a busy office environment. Its HD audio and back-lit LCD screen deliver high quality calls with and web apps such as weather and real-time currency exchange feed add personalization to each phone.
- Secure and easy to manage
- 4 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts). 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Up to 5-way conference
- Up to 11 call appearances with 7 dual-color BLF extension keys
- HD wide-band audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.