The dynamic Zebra LP 2844-Z features a powerful combination of proven Zebra attributes. The Zebra LP 2844-Z offers the best in-class integration capabilities of any desktop thermal label printer in the industry. This new ZPL based model comes standard with triple communications interfaces - serial, parallel & USB. The optional internal ZebraNet PrintServer II interface provides quick and easy integration into Ethernet networks and enables the printer to unlock the power of ZebraLink.
- 203 dpi/8 dots per mm Resolution
- 4"/102 mm per second Print Speed
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Zebra E3 ® Printhead Energy Control
- Scalable fonts
- Transmissive and Reflective media sensing
- Head-up sensor
- Zebra Thermal Barcode Label Printer
- Power Adapter
A barcode scanner is an electronic device that reads and outputs printed barcodes to your computer. Barcode scanners are commonly used in retail point of sale environments, at patient bedsides on the medical industry, and on the manufacturing production line or in the aisles of your warehouse.
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Reduce personnel overhead and training time
- Improve asset tracking across a wide range of industries
- Increase awareness of product availability and inventory movement
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
|Print Method||Direct thermal|
|Max Print Speed||4" per second|
|Max Print Resolution||203 dpi|
|Powered USB Port(s)||0|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||0|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.