Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Conference SIP Phone (2201-15600-001) - Grade B
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Conference SIP Phone (2201-15600-001) - Grade B2200-15600-001Refurbished
Need help with your purchase?
Call (888) 654-3376
Have one to sell?
The SoundStation IP6000 (2200-15600-001) is an advanced IP conference phone that delivers superior performance for small to midsize conference rooms. With advanced features, broad SIP interoperability and remarkable voice quality, the SoundStation IP 6000 is a price/performance breakthrough for SIP-enabled IP environments.
Polycom HD Voice
- Unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
12-foot microphone pickup
- Combined with Automatic Gain Control for performance far beyond older SoundStation IP conference phones
Ability to increase coverage
- Optional extended microphones expand coverage to 20 x 30 feet for larger conference rooms
Backlit display provides ease of use
- 248 x 68 pixel resolution LCD makes menu navigation easy
Industry-leading SIP software
- Leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint in the industry, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features
- Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms
- Ethernet10/100BaseT; supports Static IP and DHCP
- G.711, G.729a, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, Siren 14
- IETF SIP (RFC3261 and companion RFCs)
- Web-base configuration (HTTP), FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS support for downloading of software updates and configuration files
- PoE Capability
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by a local PoE injector (not included, but available in drop down box above)
- Cat 5 Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Only! $404.99
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Only! $99.99
- $29.99 $24.99
- $189.99 $65.99
- $270.99 $71.99