From the Manufacturer The Cisco SPA 509G 12-line IP Phone provides small businesses a rich user experience with a monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications; HD voice for unsurpassed voice clarity; enhanced full duplex speaker phone for clear conversations across the desk; and an integrated switch port to connect your computer.
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- PoE capable
- Call hold, call waiting, and caller ID
- Built-in web server for administration and configuration with multiple security levels
- Ability to call number using name: directory matching or via caller ID
- Pixel-based display: 128 x 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- Voicemail message waiting indicator (VMWI) light
- Headset jack: 2.5 mm
- Supports SIP and SPCP protocols
- Wall mountable with the MB100 (Not included)
- Suppoirts up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons (only in SIP mode)
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cable
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP PBX platforms and hosted telephony solution
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 500 (UC500) Series for Small Business
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
|Connection||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.